Sunday 8 July 2012

Wishlist #1

Today's post is a sneaky little collection of the items I am currently coveting. At the moment my obsessions are skulls and pastels. An odd combination, but I love the contrast between gothic and girlie.


Here's my picks


1. These cute floral stud earrings are from Accessorize and are a steal at £5 for the 3 pairs. I think these are great for adding a feminine edge to any outfit.
2. I adore this coral/peach clutch bag which is by J by Jasper Conran. Because of the colour it's versatile for daytime or evening, casual or occasion wear, and comes in at £24.
3. This cool jumper, £35 from River Island is perfect for our British 'Summer'. It's lightweight but cosy and perfect for layering. I love the metallic skull print and I think this would look amazing with skinnies and sandals on a cool summer evening.
4. Aahh mint green. Such a perfect summer colour and these New Look pumps are ideal for adding a hint of colour to any outfit.

What colours and prints are you currently loving?

Lipstick&...x




3 comments:

  1. Love the earrings, so cute & such a good price x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clutch. Anything in that coraly-pinky shade is made for me. Love it!

    ReplyDelete