Sunday 15 July 2012

Wishlist #2


Today's weekly wish list features my top picks from the new River Island collection. I honestly don't know if I'm happy or sad that Autumn/Winter fashion is back in stores. Of course I love the (limited) summer we get here in the UK, but I just don't think anything beats cosy clothing. The items I've picked here would be great to wear just now as well...


1. I love these cute leopard print cross earrings, great for any season and for adding a little 'something something' to an every day outfit. £7.

2. I fell in love with these distressed gold boots the minute I seen them. At £60 I will definitely get moneys worth. They'll look great with skinnies, leggings, shorts and dresses, and keep my feet oh so comfy.

3. I am a huge fan of graphic prints and I adore the print on the front of this bright purple jumper £28.

4. I'm still a sucker for studs and I love the rose gold detailing on this grey clutch. It's so versatile and it will certainly be making it's way into my hands soon. £20.

5. Whats not to love about this beautiful coral paisley print blazer £35. I think it would look just as amazing over an LBD as it would with jeans, a vest top and boots. I am in lust.

What are your favourite picks this week?

Lipstick&...x

No comments:

Post a Comment